The Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designation is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation.
In today’s competitive business environment, it takes more than just motivation and initiative to succeed. Earning the GRI designation helps you stand out to prospective homebuyers and sellers as a REALTOR® who has gained in-depth knowledge on the fundamentals of real estate.
Texas GRI Facts
- Completion of the GRI classes satisfies all SAE requirements or all elective CE hours
- Only 10% of Texas REALTORS® have earned the designation
- There are more than 11,000 active designees in Texas
- Texas has the most designees in the country
Participants will receive the national designation upon successful completion of the following three classes:
- GRI: Contracts to Closing
- Lending essentials, residential contracts, appraisals, surveys, negotiations, fair housing and diversity
- GRI: Marketing, Business Skills
- Seller services, buyer services, technology, environment and green building
- GRI: Brokerage
- Professional standards, policies and procedures, brokerage and agency relationships, and business development
Sign up for GRI classes HERE!
For more information about the GRI, visit texasrealestate.com/gri