- According to a Pew Research, over two-thirds (68%) of all U.S adults now admit they use Facebook.
- 26% of Facebook users who click on ads have made a purchase at some point.
26% of Facebook users who click on ads
have made a purchase at some point.
- The majority of Twitter user (58%) are engaged with mobile having installed a mobile app within the last month.
- As of 2017 Twitter hosted 1.3 billion accounts.
Twitter use is higher amongst Millennials, as 18-29-year-olds use
it at a rate of 36%. Only 8% of adults aged 65 and up use Twitter.
- As of June 2018 there are over one billion active users on Instagram. Of these users, Instagram’s 2017 data shows over two million monthly total advertisers on the site.
- The most popular hashtags on Instagram included #love, #instagood and #fashion. The top B2B hashtags included #quotes, #video, #picture and #work – while one third of all posts examined at Mention.com contained no hashtags at all
Influencers particularly like Instagram. A 2018 survey found that they listed Instagram as their favorite medium at a rate of 78%.
- As of 2017, more than half of millennials use Pinterest every single month,
according to a report by Pinterest.
- There is significant movement in a variety of categories on Pinterest, according to social media statistics. DIY projects increased 35%, art increased 50%, style ideas 38% and “products they love” went up 115%.
More than 250 million people use Pinterest
each month according to Pinterest.
Source: Stats and Data courtesy of socialmediacombo.com