This recognition will be bestowed upon an outstanding member of the HAR REALTOR® international community who has helped sell or purchase a global property, or a local property to an international client. Applications will be accepted for the international REALTOR® profile along with the submission of their most memorable global transaction that closed between January 1 through December 31, 2018 and listed in the HAR MLS. The recipient will be featured in a 2019 Houston REALTOR magazine, edition to be announced, and invited to attend and be recognized at the HAR International Day in the fall of 2019.
Criteria for Nominations
- Be a member in good standing with the National, Texas and Houston Association of REALTORS®
- Must be an HAR REALTOR® member for at least one year.
Encouraged, but not Required
- Completion of NAR or NAR affiliate designation or certification program(s): CIPS, ABR, SRES, GREEN, RSPS, IREM, SIOR, etc.
Applicants and nominees must submit the following:
- A printed essay no more than 800 words explaining their global real estate career and their most memorable 2018 international transaction to include four criteria that will be judged equally:
- Innovation and Creativity
- Obstacles involved and how overcome
- Knowledge gained
- Recommendations to assist others with their International Real Estate transactions.
- Documentation verifying the sale closed between January 1 and December 31, 2018.
- If you are nominating yourself, you are encouraged to provide at least one letter of recommendation from a colleague.
- Optional documentation supporting the transaction such as a signed seller’s disclosure, if applicable, MLS listing, marketing materials used, etc.
Each entry should be submitted as a Word document and include the agent’s name, brokerage, address, email, phone number and TREC license number. The deadline to submit is January 31, 2019. Send your essay in a Word document and any supporting materials to firstname.lastname@example.org