In an effort to help our members who are eligible to find available vaccination appointments, we are providing the following links to sites to either be added to a waitlist or schedule an appointment. We encourage everyone to continue to wear masks and exercise caution until CDC, OSHA and healthcare provider recommendations are updated.
Texans 50 and older will be eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine starting March 15
- Harris County – https://publichealth.harriscountytx.gov/Resources/2019-Novel-Coronavirus/Register-for-COVID-19-Vaccine
- Houston Health – https://houstonemergency.org/covid-19-vaccines/ You may also follow them on Twitter (@houstonhealth), which is how many have been able to register for an appointment. You do have to act fast though.
- Montgomery County – https://coronavirus-response-moco.hub.arcgis.com/pages/vaccinations
- Fort Bend County – https://www.fbchealth.org/
- Galveston County – https://www.gchd.org/about-us/news-and-events/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/covid-19-vaccines
- UTMB – https://www.utmb.edu/covid-19/updates/article/patient-vaccine-updates/2021/01/27/vaccine-waitlist-now-online
- Brazoria County – https://us.pomelo.health/brazoriacountytx/login#/
- Sam’s Club (you do not need to be a Sam’s club member) – https://www.samsclub.com/pharmacy/immunization?imzType=covid
- Walmart – https://www.walmart.com/account/login?returnUrl=/pharmacy/clinical-services/immunization/scheduled?imzType=covid&r=yes
- HEB – https://vaccine.heb.com/
- CVS – https://www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine
Texas opens COVID-19 vaccine to everyone 16 and older on March 29
Everyone age 16 and older, regardless of occupation or health status, will be eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine in Texas starting March 29, state health officials said Tuesday.