Due to the current social distancing requirement, all classes will be held via LIVE ONLINE virtual classroom using Zoom.
In order to receive TREC CE credit for these classes, you will be required to: check in to class on time using your HAR.com mobile app, be visible on camera, stay for the duration of the class, and digitally sign out at the end of the class.
Here are some of the upcoming classes:
Monday, March 15
- 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Intermediary- Solving the Mystery
- 1 – 4 p.m. Multiple Offers
Tuesday, March 16
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Working with Clients (Part 1): 1-4 Family Residential Contracts
Wednesday, March 17
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Working with Clients (Part 2): Case Studies Involving Residential Contracts
- 9 a.m. -12 p.m. HAR Virtual Tours
- 12 – 1:30 p.m. Affordable Housing Webinar: Fact vs Fiction- The Truth Behind Section 8
Thursday, March 18
- 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Short Conversations…Great Impressions
- 1 – 4 p.m. Objections as Opportunities
Friday, March 19
- 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Texas Landlords and Tenant Law
Saturday, March 20
- 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Matrix Overview Part 1- Getting Started (en español)
(TREC Provider #0002)
See the full schedule of classes and register HERE.
Use code WINTER20 for $20 off any HAR class.