Back to School, Back to Contract Mastery!
This certification is earned after the completion of a series of eight HAR classes designed to enhance the comprehension of TAR & TREC forms. After earning the HCP, the agent will possess a high level of knowledge on best practices, ethical rules and completing these forms with confidence & expertise.
The following courses are needed to complete the designation:
- Any member seeking the HCP will need to take all five of these 3-hour courses.
- Contracts: Seller Side
- Contracts: Buyer Side
- Contracts: The 1-4 Family Contract
- Contracts: The TREC Addenda or A Guide to Contract Addenda, Amendments, Disclosures and Notices
- Contracts: TAR Residential Lease
Any member seeking the HCP will need to take any three of these 3-hour courses.
- Contracts: The Intermediary Provisions
- Contracts: TREC Rules on Promulgated Forms
- Multiple Offers *This class does not meet TREC’s 3hr contract requirement
- Clear as MUD
- Understanding Contingency Situations
- Commercial Leasing Contracts 101