In this training you will learn:
- How to protect your physical office space, staff, agents, and equipment.
- How to reduce your liability and increase retention, recruitment, and agent morale.
- Create a plan for preventing and responding to workplace violence, disasters, emergency situations, fires, etc.
- Sexual harassment, NAR’s #me,too, and updated social media training.
- Prevention and handling.
- Implement actionable expert-led agent safe work practice training to help reduce liability.
- How to use the included office safety policy and practices handbook: procedures, and agent safety training sign-off.
Approved for 2 hours CE (TREC Provider #0002)
Date: June 23
Time: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Location: Online (Live)
Register HERE today!