Due to the current social distancing requirement, all classes will be held via LIVE ONLINE virtual classroom using Zoom.
In order to receive TREC CE credit for these classes, you will be required to:
- check in to class on time using your HAR.com mobile app,
- be visible on camera, stay for the duration of the class,
- and digitally sign out at the end of the class.
Here are some of the upcoming classes:
Monday, April 19
- 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.- Texas Affordable Housing Specialist (Day One)
Tuesday, April 20
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. – Texas Affordable Housing Specialist (Day Two)
- 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. – Short Conversations…Great Impressions
- 1 – 4 p.m. – Objections as Opportunities
Wednesday, April 21
- 9 a.m.- 12 p.m. – A Guide to Contract Addenda, Amendments, Disclosures & Notices
- 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. – Residential Leases- From the Beginning
Thursday, April 22
Friday, April 23
- 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Texas Landlords and Tenant Law
(TREC Providers #0001 and #0002)
See the full schedule of classes and register HERE.
Use code SPRING20 for $20 off any HAR class.