Broker, Manager & Owner: Office Safety Certification Workshop
In this training you will learn:
- How to protect your physical office space, staff, agents, and equipment.
- How to reduce your liability and increase retention, recruitment, and agent morale.
- Create a plan for preventing and responding to workplace violence, disasters, emergency situations, fires, etc.
- Sexual harassment, NAR’s #me,too, and updated social media training. Prevention and handling.
- Implement actionable expert-led agent safe work practice training to help reduce liability.
- How to use the included office safety policy and practices handbook: procedures, and agent safety training sign-off.
10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Real Estate Safety Bootcamp: Best Practices & Technology
Day One: New and experienced agents will learn the basics regarding safe working practices from A to Z. It’s safety with a twist! There is a strong consumer focus! Agents get a blueprint to serve the community and keep members safe and secure, whether their home is on or off of the market. Agents will also receive real estate safety marketing materials for immediate use. Agents will learn to make more money using these practices and tools. Also covers NAR’s #me,too updated sexual harassment policy.
Day Two: All things related to technology, the internet, and social media in our cyber world. Customized for real estate agents and their clients! Includes protecting client data, smart home and smart phone safety, effective safety apps, ID theft prevention, technology and online safety resources, scam and wire fraud prevention and MORE!
You will receive the Consumer Safety and Security Specialist (CSSS) designation upon completion of this training.
September 21 – 22
9 a.m. – 12 p.m. (both days)