Opening More Doors in 2021: Homeownership Programs in Your Community
HAR now offers a monthly webinar series geared towards affordable housing. These webinars will be offered the third Wednesday of each month from 12 – 1:30 p.m.. Registration links will be regularly updated closer to the events.
If you are unable to attend a session, the webinars will be recorded and a link to the video will be provided below.
Get Down with SETH Down Payment
See What’s Possible With Home Possible®
- Discover the Possibilities with Home Possible® Mortgages and Home One
- Learn more about Freddie Mac’s conventional low-down payment offering Home Possible and how it is expanding homeownership opportunities for borrowers with low to moderate income and very low-income homebuyers. We will also introduce you to HomeOne Freddie Mac’s conventional low-down payment solution for First-Time Homebuyers.
Sharpen Your Skills with the SETH MCC
- What could be better than getting a tax credit for making your mortgage payment? And not once, but each year?
- We will uncover the mysteries of Mortgage Credit Certificates. After our class you will wonder why anyone would pass this up!!
Energy Efficiency and Renovation Products: Leading the Way for New Homeowners
- ChoiceRenovation & GreenChoice
- Mortgage readiness, affordability, inventory and aged housing stock create great challenges in the marketplace for first time homebuyers. Learn about how Freddie Mac’s ChoiceRenovationSM and GreenCHOICESM can be used as solutions to reach more buyers.
The Market Has Changed. The Consumer Has Changed. Have You?
In today’s “new normal”, it is all about wearing multiple hats, knowing your market, understanding your customer, increasing your knowledge, leveraging technology and improving communications. Sounds like a lot?
In this session we will take a simple approach to help you master Realtor Reality by exploring 9 super cool apps and websites to keep you ahead of the game, increase your knowledge with examples of mortgage products and when they make sense and understand the 7 traits every customer wants.
HAR Affordable Housing Webinar Videos
Economic Trends, Demographics and Business Solutions for Future Buyers presented by Freddie Mac – February 24
Fact vs Fiction: The Truth Behind Section 8