Primary Runoff Election July 14
Early voting began June 29 and ends July 10.
For more information visit www.harrisvotes.com
Harold V. Dutton, Jr.
for Texas House District 142
- Has served in the Texas House for 36 years
- Senior, Respected Legislator
- Chairman of the Committee on Juvenile Justice and Family Issues
- Member of the Public Education Committee
- Legislative achievements include passing legislation for Texas’ annual sales tax holiday and revamping the juvenile justice system
for Texas House District 148
- Resident of the Houston Heights for more than 20 years
- Co-founder of the 11 ½ Street Foundation – a nonprofit that works to recognize outstanding veteran teachers and award college scholarships to at-risk high school graduates
- Served two four-year terms on the Houston Independent School District Board of Trustees
- While serving as HISD Board President, the district put a laptop computer in the hands of every high school student