Virtual open houses and tours are a great supplement to traditional open houses; the objective of the Virtual Open House course is to provide REALTOR® members of the Houston Association of REALTORS® a class and opportunity to explore the new world of virtual open houses using the HAR.com app on their smartphone device. Virtual open houses offer a safe way for home buyers to virtually participate in a home search and it will help REALTORS® reach a broader audience.
Before starting a Virtual Open House:
- LTE connection is required; strong Wi-Fi connectivity recommended
- Please be sure to use an iPhone or Android device.
- Make sure your electronic device is fully charged.
- Only Portrait mode is supported.
- Be Sure Your Phone is set to Do Not Disturb prior to streaming.
- Movo LV1 Lavalier Lapel Clip on Microphone (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HX40Q3C/ref=crt_ewc_img_huc_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AJJXN514E694T) — or —
- SabineTek SmartMike+ Wireless Lavalier Microphone (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B082HW6MZB/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=ANT5POF23VS1&psc=1)
- DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Combo – 3-Axis Smartphone Gimbal Handheld Stabilizer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvk8jHa4I9k) — or–
- SMOVE MOBILE is a 3-axis telescopic stabilizer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=Dd9I_ESeEzM&feature=emb_logo)
- Maximum of 30-Minutes per open house.
- Limit 2 Open Houses per property per day.
- Start the meeting one minute before.
- Start Tour from Outside the home.
- Ensure Open House door is open.
- Answer consumer questions verbally as the questions appear on the display if it does not interfere with the effectiveness of the Virtual Open House. It is designed to answer questions at the end of your tour.