NEGOTIATION STYLES, PSYCHOLOGY OF BUYING, PERSUASION PRINCIPLES, SCRIPTS, & PLANNING METHODOLOGY (2 Days)
This course is the Real Estate Negotiation Institute’s flagship course developed based on the best research and resources in business negotiation and is one of the top designations in real estate.
- Competitive Win-Lose Hard Bargaining vs. Collaborative Win-Win Negotiating – Understand the differences in these two classic approaches and how to use both approaches to get the best outcome for your client and yourself
- Psychology of Buying – Learn how the brain makes purchase decisions and how you can impact both sides of the brain in the decision-making process
- Persuasion Principles – Scientifically proven persuasion approaches that increase your success rate at influencing others; includes scripts for real estate negotiation situations that utilize these proven persuasion approaches
- ACCE™ Model and Planning Guide – Learn how to proactively plan your real estate negotiations for success
- Case Studies – See how these principles and approaches are applied in real estate negotiation situations in all kinds of markets
- Skill Practice/Role Plays – Get a chance to practice your new skills in a safe environment that will increase your success in the real world
- Group Discussion Topics – Innovative and creative approaches are discussed by small and large groups that will help take your business to new levels
Date: September 24 – 25
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4 p.m. (both days)
Location: HAR Central
Investment: Members $299 • Non-members $299
Register HERE today!
Approved for 12 hours CE (TREC Provider #0002)