This course covers an integral part of any successful brokerage, which is coming up with a compensation plan. In this course, our goals are the following:
• Identify and understand the relationship between compensation and profitability for a real estate brokerage.
• List and understand types of compensation to agents.
• Compare and analyze compensation programs and profitability.
• Employ compensation to direct agents’ efforts, e.g. more listings, more sales.
• Learn to assess the use of bonuses, both year end and signing
• Identify and debate profit sharing; including buy-ins.
• Construct and share an operating statement for sharing with agents plus construct a sample compensation program for a brokerage.
Dates: August 26
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Location: HAR Central
SIGN UP HERE TODAY!
This is a Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB) qualifying course. The CRB curriculum keeps you ahead of the information and knowledge curve and strengthens your ability to sustain your business and remain competitive. Only 3% of REALTORS have completed this advanced professional training program and met the designation requirements.
Visit REBInstitute.com to learn how to earn the CRB designation!