Shannon Cobb Evans has been building lifelong relationships with her clients one transaction at a time for more than 35 years. This serial Top Producer and award winner is in the business to represent the best interests of her clients which she accomplishes with a positive attitude, full-time attention, and expert communicating, problem-solving, and contract negotiating skills. In turn, she consistently receives the highest customer ratings.
A native Houstonian and second generation REALTOR®, Shannon was trained for success by her mother Vonnie Cobb, a real estate trailblazer. Consequently, Shannon has excelled in every capacity of the industry including sales, management, training, and as a Broker/Owner. She gives back to the profession with ongoing service in numerous state and local leadership positions and is proud to have been chosen by her peers as the 2018 chair-elect of the Houston Association of REALTORS®. Shannon supports the Star of Hope Mission, the SPCA and the Houston Food Bank among other community organizations. In her free time, she enjoys reading, hiking, and cooking.
- 2018 – Chair Elect Houston Association of REALTORS®
- 2017 – Vice Chair of HAR
- 2017 Young Professional Network Liaison
- 2016 Chair Information Advisory Board
- 2015 – Present – National Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors
- 2013 – 2014 – Houston Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors
- 2013 – Present – Texas Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors
- 2012 – Graduate – Texas REALTOR® Leadership Program
- 2014 TAR Professional Standards
- 2014 – 2015 – MLS Committee
- 2014 – Present – Council of Residential Specialists
- 2012 – 2014 – Risk Reduction Advisory Group
- 2012 – 2014 Member Houston Independent Real Estate Brokers Association
- 2011 – 2013 Management Central Advisory Group (2012 Chair)
- 2012-2013 Profesional Development
- 2012 & 2017 Next REALTOR® Generation Liaison
We are greatly honored to welcome Shannon Cobb Evans as 2019 Chair of the Board.