Commercial Gateway, HAR’s Commercial Information Exchange (CIE), relaunched its service in late December following the bankruptcy filing of its previous technology provider. Members have already provided a great deal of positive feedback on the nation-wide system, which supports all marketing and research functions that CommGate members have come to expect since we launched our service in 2001.
Commercial Gateway members accessed the service throughout First Quarter 2018 at no charge during the transition period. The subscription fee for the CommGate CIE has now been equalized at $195 per member per quarter. This fee was initially established in 2001 as the “Participant” rate for a firm’s primary membership or designated broker; however, all new subscribing members of the CommGate CIE – including non-principal brokers and sales associates – will enroll at the $195 per quarter rate this year. Existing members will be transitioned to the new rate beginning April 1.
All existing members must complete a revised application with the new terms. Member benefits include:
- Unlimited number of listings: All listings display and are searchable across both the Commercial Gateway website and the nationwide network of commercial listing services through the Catylist platform.
- Property Search: Members can access thousands of property listings and save searches.
- Alerts and Notifications: Members receive email notifications of listings – customized by search criteria.
- Reports and Brochures: Members can create customized reports and brochures with dozens of options including maps, company branding, demographics, and attachments.
- Professional Profile: Members create a detailed, search-engine-optimized online resume, highlighting their expertise, property listings, recent transactions, and more.
- Export options: Members can export their data any time in XML, CSV, XLS.
For more information about these member benefits and other products, please call (713) 629-1900, extension 363, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.