Commercial Gateway continues working with Xceligent to offer new products and services as well as giving members a “wider reach” into the national commercial real estate marketplace.
Subscription fees for the CommGate CIE have been equalized at $195 per member per quarter. This fee was initially established in 2001 as the “Participant” rate for a firm’s primary membership or designated broker. However, all new subscribing members of the CommGate CIE – including non-principal brokers and sales associates – will enroll at the $195 per quarter rate this year. Existing members will be transitioned to the new rate beginning Jan. 1.
The enhanced features include:
- A more comprehensive database of property information on all researched commercial asset types. Xceligent drivers covered and photographed the Houston area in 2016 and added thousands of property records.
- A team of 15+ commercial researchers updates all listings every 30-45 days with drivers physically inspecting and photographing properties.
- A national marketing portal in conjunction with commercialsearch.com, which powers the commercial search feature on Realtor.com.
- A more feature-rich application and user interface that includes iPad, iPhone mobile-friendly displays for both the members’ view and the public-facing websites.
All existing members must complete a revised application with the new terms before Jan. 1. New applications are available online at commgate.com/membership and have recently been distributed to all current Commercial Gateway members.
In addition, a new “all-in” policy for commercial firms located in Harris County has been adopted and will become effective fourth quarter.
Commercial firms qualify for the “all-in” policy by meeting the following conditions:
- The commercial firm is located in Harris County.
- The majority of the firm’s licensees work primarily in commercial brokerage.
Current CommGate members have the option of remaining Commercial Gateway members or upgrading to the full Xceligent service for additional features such as proactively researched tenant and comparable information and rich historical data. HAR’s Commercial Gateway will continue to offer and support its local CIE service in Houston. In addition, the new Broker and Research Advisory Boards created this year are jointly sponsored by both Xceligent and Commercial Gateway.
Powered by Xceligent, Commercial Gateway shares a researched commercial property database and assists in maintaining database integrity as we research, publish and distribute quarterly office and industrial market analytics. CommGate member listings will continue to be automatically displayed on numerous websites: CommGate.com, Houston-area chambers of commerce and economic development groups, and CommercialSearch.com, Xceligent’s national listing marketplace, which is endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS® and “powers” the commercial search within Realtor.com.
For additional information, contact the CommGate Help Desk at (713) 629-1900, ext. 363.