Fusion and Tempo, are both scheduled for retirement this fall. Fusion on October 17 and Tempo on November 14, 2017.
Changing from one MLS system to another is never convenient and can be difficult for many. HAR understands this and has worked to keep in place Tempo for over 15 years, a very long time in terms of technology and software.
HAR’s system vendor, Corelogic, is discontinuing Tempo and Fusion and has already moved more than 600,000 agents across North America to Matrix. HAR is the last market in the country remaining on Fusion and Tempo, both scheduled for retirement this fall; Fusion on October 17 and Tempo on November 14, 2017.
To assist you in this transition, HAR is providing free, CE-accredited training classes on the Matrix system. HAR members are encouraged to preview a recorded webinar and begin using Matrix prior to attending a hands-on class. Starting the transition now will allow you enough time to become proficient in Matrix before Tempo and Fusion are turned off.
- HAR’s vendor, Corelogic, is discontinuing Tempo and Fusion this fall
- After 15 years, HAR is the last customer using Tempo and Fusion
- Matrix is the single platform that will be supported into the future
How do I get started?
- Visit www.har.com/matrix
- Watch “The Basics of Matrix” video – (visit www.har.com/matrix and look in the “Video Tutorials” section)
- Login and start using Matrix
- Register for a hands-on “Matrix Overview” class
For more details and training opportunities, please visit: www.har.com/matrix.