HAR has offered International Day several times; now we want to kick it up a notch with more in depth topics and presentations global REALTORS® need.
Friday, September 15
Post Oak Conference Center
Parking available in Garage 3 – $5.
9 a.m. registration
10 a.m. class (lunch is included)
4 p.m. class ends – Followed by a networking reception at Masraff’s.
- a case study on selling homes in Mexico while you are in Houston,
- how to best work with clients from India,
- Immigration and the EB5 visa,
- the latest on FIRPTA, and
- keynote from Dean Latha Ramchand from Bauer College of Business at the University of Houston
Receive 5 hours CE credits • Investment $49
Reception at Masraff’s following the class
You may register for the class HERE.