This two-day course includes the following:
Competitive Win-Lose Hard Bargaining vs. Collaborative Win-Win Negotiating–Understand the differences in these two classic approaches and how to use both approaches to get the best outcome for your client and yourself.
Psychology of Buying–Learn how the brain makes purchase decisions and how you can impact both sides of the brain in the decision making process
Persuasion Principles – Scientifically proven persuasion approaches that increase your success rate at influencing others; includes real estate negotiation situations that utilize these proven persuasion approaches CNE Model and Planning Guide – Learn how to proactively plan your real estate negotiations for success
Case Studies –See how these principles and approaches are applied in real estate negotiation situations in all kinds of markets
Skill Practice/Role Plays– Get a chance to practice your new skills in a safe environment that will increase your success in the real world
Group Discussion Topics – Innovative and creative approaches are discussed by small and large groups that will help take your business to new levels
Students who take the CNE course will receive the following:
- Two days of professional negotiation and business building training
- Certified Negotiation Expert designation awarded at end of Day-2 (no annual or renewal fee)
- 12 CE hours
- More than 100 real estate negotiation situations using scientifically proven persuasion principles
- Greater confidence in all negotiation situations
- Better results for your clients and yourself
*These courses can be taken in any order.
Date: April 12-13
Time: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Location: HAR Bay Area
Sign Up HERE Today