Don’t make one of these mistakes and miss out on earning valuable classroom credit. Following these TREC rules for all classes will insure you earn credit for your attendance.
- Be on time and show ID! All member are now required to show a photo ID at the beginning of class. Agents who arrive after the scheduled start time of a class and/or do not have a photo ID will forfeit their opportunity to earn CE credit. This is a TREC rule required for all continuing education courses.
- Sign in on the general sign-in sheet at the beginning of class.
- Return from all breaks and lunch on time.
- Be present in the classroom for the duration of the course (this includes avoiding any outside phone calls or excessive breaks.)
- Sign out with your correct license number when presented with the CE sheet.