The Houston Association of REALTORS® is making headlines! Here’s a look at some of the media coverage our organization has received over the past few weeks.
HAR’s October 2015 MLS news release, which reported an anticipated decline in sales volume and record high prices for an October, generated coverage from mid- to late November in the following media outlets:
• Community Impact Newspaper
• CultureMap Houston
• Examiner Newspapers
• Houston Business Journal (online and print editions)
• Houston Chronicle (online and print editions as well as Prime Property real estate blog)
• Houston Community Newspapers
• Houston Public Media / KUHF 88.7 FM
• KHOU-TV / 11 News
• KPRC-TV / Local 2
• KRIV-TV / FOX 26 News
• KTRH / NewsRadio 740
• KTRK-TV / ABC 13 Eyewitness News
Media are showing growing interest in the surge of Chinese investment in the Houston real estate market. To that end, HAR facilitated interviews on this topic for KTRH/Newsradio 740 and the Houston Chronicle with HAR Board member Christi Borden as well as for FOX 26 News reporter Angela Chen with longtime HAR International Advisory Group member Susan Annoura. Additional stories are in development and we will share once published.
These stories and more are available in the HAR Online Newsroom at www.har.com/content/newsroom as well as in HAR Connect.