Today’s managers must deal with a myriad of leadership challenges, such as recruiting, managing turnover, training and mentoring; in addition to running a successful and profitable business. To succeed, you must develop and implement a leadership strategy that addresses these challenges and has the flexibility to adapt to different personalities and different situations.
• Developing effective sales associates who are aligned with the company’s culture.
• Identifying and implementing the critical elements of a learning program.
• Understanding & adjusting your leadership style based on the individual and the situation.
• Developing the skills necessary to coach, mentor and hold people accountable.
• Aligning your recruiting & retention strategy as part of the sales development process.
• Harnessing performance strategies to ensure agents will reach their full potential.
Please confirm your eligibility and review the requirements necessary to earn this designation by visiting the designation holders site or contacting the HAR Professional Development Dept.
Date: November 19 – 20
Time: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Location: HAR Central
Sign Up HERE Today