The Houston Association of REALTORS® is making headlines! Here’s a look at some of the media coverage our organization has received over the past few weeks.
HAR’s June 2015 MLS news release, reporting that home sales were up 4.1 percent, prices reached historic highs and inventory levels continued to grow, generated coverage from mid- to late July in the following media outlets:
- Community Impact Newspaper
- CultureMap Houston
- Examiner Newspapers
- Houston Business Journal (online and print editions)
- Houston Chronicle (online and print editions as well as Prime Property real estate blog)
- Houston Community Newspapers
- Houston Public Media / KUHF 88.7 FM
- KHOU-TV / 11 News
- KPRC-TV / Local 2
- KRIV-TV / Fox 26 News
- KTRH / NewsRadio 740
- KTRK-TV / ABC 13 Eyewitness News
HAR provided research to Houston Chronicle correspondent Nora Olabi for two separate stories about potential school district tax rate declines in The Woodlands/Conroe ISD and upcoming construction projects in Klein ISD that published on July 27 and August 12, respectively.
These stories and more are available in the HAR Online Newsroom at www.har.com/newsroom as well as in HAR Connect.