Effective, Thursday, August 27, the following items will be published to the TEMPO MLS System:
- Single-Family Buyer Reports: Family Room Dimensions and Other Mandatory Fees will be displayed on the Buyer Reports.
- Lots Agent/Buyer Reports: Maintenance Fee Payment Schedule will be displayed on the Agent/Buyer Reports.
- Multi-Family Agent Reports: Unit# field will be removed from the Agent Reports.
- Add/Edit: Single-Family: The maximum number of selections allowed for Private Pool Description will be increased from 2 to 4.
- Add/Edit: Single-Family: The maximum number of selections allowed for Garage/Carport Description will be increased from 2 to 4.
- Add/Edit: Lots: Maintenance Fee Payment Schedule will be a required field when Maintenance Fee is set to Yes.
- Add/Edit: Media Manger: Descriptions will now be required when uploading Agent Only or Public Display PDFs.
- Add/Edit: Adjust Geocode: Members will now be allowed re-position their property if it was manually positioned.
- Quick Search Statistics: A new column has been added to display the Sales Price/Original List Price Ratio for Sold listings.
- Quick Search ALL: Unit# will be added as a searchable field.
- Quick/Custom Search: Expired listings will be searchable for two years after their expiration date.
- Property Archive Report: Expired listings will be viewable for two years after their expiration date.
- Client Gateway: Listing Status will now be displayed for a listing on the summary view page.
- Rental CMA Report: Year Built added as a column for the Sold status.
Other items addressed:
- Public ID added as a column to the Ranking Report when listing by agent.
- Annual Maintenance Fee will no longer be copied to the Rental category.
- When geo-coding, the Parcel Boundary layer will be on by default.
- Resolved issue where * not displaying next to Office Managers and Brokers when it should.