Effective, Tuesday, June 9, the following items will be published to the TEMPO MLS System:
- Add/Edit: All Classes: Subdivision field will be increased from 28 to 40 characters.
- Add/Edit: Townhouse/Condo: When ‘Yes’ is selected for the ‘Type Condo’ field, then the default value for the field ‘Management Company’ is changed to ‘Yes.’
- Add/Edit: Rental: When ‘Mid/Hi-Rise Condominium’ is selected for the ‘Property Class’ field, then ‘Unit Number’ becomes a required field.
- Add/Edit: Rental: ‘Approval Requirements’ will no longer be a required field.
- Auto-Population: Lots: Lot Size will now auto-populate from Realist.
- Detail Reports: All detail reports will now display the system generated zoned school values as opposed to the text values previously entered by the listing brokerage.
- CMA Report: Adjusted Sales Price: Addressing issue that was causing certain listings to have a negative ‘Adjusted Sales Price’ and negative ‘Adjusted SP/SF.’