The ABR® Designation: For Real Estate Buyer Agents:
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is designed for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients. When you decide to earn your ABR®, you gain:
- Valuable real estate education that elevates your skills and knowledge in the eyes of home buyers.
- Ongoing specialized information, programs and updates that help you stay on top of the issues and trends in successfully representing home buyers.
- Access to REBAC members-only marketing tools and resources, which provide an additional competitive edge.
- The third elective day will cover new home construction. The goal of this course is to help licensees gain the product and transaction knowledge needed in order to guide buyer-clients through the steps and processes for purchase, construction, and customization of a new home.
- This course is approved for 24 hours of MCE credit.
Date: Monday, March 2-4
Time: 8:30 a.m. -4:30 p.m.
Location: HAR Central
Sign Up Today at www.har.com/edu.