The Houston/Gulf Coast CCIM Chapter has recognized six chapter members who recently earned the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation from the CCIM Institute, one of the leading commercial real estate associations in the world.
Awarded the designation at the Institute’s recent business meetings were:
- Mike Boudousquie, CCIM, is a portfolio manager for Howard Hughes Management Services Company (HHMSC). Boudousquie is directly responsible for all property management operations, supervising all team members in the consistent delivery of HHMSC’s service platform and tangible results for all commercial clients.He has over 20 years of commercial real estate management experience, managing a variety of product types including office, retail, service, industrial, multi-family and hospitality. He received his Bachelor of Arts and Masters of Business Administration degrees from Rice University.
- Edward Bovermann, CCIM, is a property manager with Hines. He joined the firm in 2006 and has been involved in the management of over 5 million square feet at notable downtown Houston trophy buildings including JP Morgan Chase Tower, Pennzoil Place, and One & Two Shell Plaza. Since 2009, he has been the property manager for One & Two Shell Plaza. During this time, the properties have undergone over $60 million in capital renovations, all while fully occupied. In addition, Shell was renewed to a 1.3 million square foot, 10-year lease extension. He also assisted with the successful disposition of One and Two Shell in 2012.Bovermann holds a Master of Business Administration and a Bachelor in Business Administration. He currently chairs the Legislative Advocacy Committee for Houston Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) and is also involved locally with the United Way.
- Jeanie Gibbs, CCIM, is an associate vice president for Wulfe & Co. She specializes in landlord and tenant representation and is currently responsible for 1.2 million square feet of retail and office space. Experienced with land disposition and ground lease transactions, Gibbs has consulted the Houston Downtown Management District with initiatives to attract more retailers to downtown Houston.She received a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Texas at Austin and a Masters of Science from the University of Houston. Gibbs was recognized as a recipient of the Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts Endowed Scholarship and is a member of the Phi Beta Delta and Eta Sigma Delta Honor Societies. She is an active member of International Council of Shopping Centers, Urban Land Institute, and University of Texas Alumni. She also volunteers with the Ronald McDonald House and the Houston Area Women’s Center.
- Ed Hrebenar, CCIM, is a senior vice president with Keystar Capital/NC Ventures, Inc. He joined the company in 2006 as a part-time consultant responsible for oversight and development of several of the company’s business acquisitions. Joining full time in November 2007, Hrebenar currently manages the REO department and oversees and performs the due diligence required for loans purchased by Key Star Capital. His firm has purchased assets from numerous financial institutions along with the FDIC and SBA. These assets consist of commercial and consumer loans, secured and unsecured, real estate, raw land, business assets and judgments. Key Star Capital, with its institutional investors, has purchased in excess of $1 billion in bank assets since its inception.A 1985 graduate of Duquesne University, Hrebenar has a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a major in marketing.
- Adrian Ramirez, CCIM, is a vice president with The Waterman Steele Group. He has extensive commercial real estate experience and significant expertise in the Food & Beverage and Entertainment industries. Well-versed in the selling, purchasing, and construction of commercial real estate. As a property owner, he has designed and constructed several of his own businesses, such as Zuzhi Restaurant Bar, Club Shine, and Vice Boutique Nightclub. He is recognized as the first pioneer of the 17th Entertainment District in downtown McAllen for his marketing technique, succinct management and analytical skills.Ramirez earned a Bachelor in Business from Texas A&M International University and is a licensed broker in the State of Texas.
- Jane Nodskov, CCIM, is a senior associate at ICO Commercial where she has worked in commercial real estate brokerage for over five years. She focuses on tenant representation, as well as, the asset acquisition and disposition of industrial, office and land properties. An integral part of the client services team, Nodskov brings her dedication to building lasting client relationships. She has successfully closed over $50 million in lease and sale transactions including a 103-acre land sale in 2012. Her experience in project management, construction management, and real estate finance are extraordinarily valuable in assisting her clients through real estate transactions.A graduate of Texas Tech University, she earned a Bachelor of Business Administration in finance with a real estate emphasis.
The six local members were among the commercial real estate professionals who passed the CCIM Comprehensive Examination, the final component in the designation process. The CCIM designation is awarded upon successful completion of an intensive analytical curriculum of 200 classroom hours and presentation of a portfolio of qualifying experience demonstrating concept mastery through real-world success. CCIMs are recognized experts in commercial real estate brokerage, leasing, asset management, valuation, and investment analysis.
An affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®, the Chicago-based CCIM Institute has conferred the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation to commercial real estate and allied professionals since 1969. Visit www.ccim.com or www.ccimhouston.org for more information.
Newly installed CCIM Houston/Gulf Coast Chapter 2015 officers on the Executive Board are:
- President: Evelyn Ward, CCIM, Transwestern
- President-Elect: Gary Martin, CCIM, US Bank Trust/Bank of America
- Treasurer: Joe Esch, CCIM, Missouri City Economic Development
- Secretary: Blake Willeford, CCIM, Grandbridge Real Estate Capital LLC
- Immediate Past President: Sandy Benak, CCIM, Granite Properties
- Director At Large: D’Etta Casto-DeLeon, CCIM, Grandbridge Real Estate Capital LLC
- Director At Large: Robert Watson, CCIM, Robert C. Watson Associates, Inc.
Congratulations to D’Etta Casto-DeLeon, CCIM of Grandbridge Real Estate Capital (2012 Gulf Coast Chapter President), for being elected to serve on the CCIM Institute Board of Directors.