Friday, November 21
10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Houston is the 4th largest city in the United States and the greater Houston metropolitan area is now more diverse than NYC! Why should you care? Because your future clients are likely to be global. International investors are buying real estate in Houston more than ever before. This course will help you know what to expect for the future of real estate in Texas.
- The findings from the recent Texas international homebuyers report will be explained.
- An overview of what is occurring in Harris county and surrounding counties will be presented.
- Ted C. Jones from Stewart Title will be our featured keynote speaker during lunch.
- Oscar Gonzales will explain who is moving to the greater Houston area and why. He will also discuss how to work with various cultures.
- There will be a panel discussion on working with a global lender, immigration and tax attorney and your role as the REALTOR in the transaction.
- There will be a spotlight on several countries including Mexico, Canada and China.
- The day will conclude with a marketing expert sharing ideas on how to create your global niche market and how to create the objectives and strategy you need to succeed.
- Approved for 3 hours of MCE, lunch is included. 9 a.m. registration, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. class. $49 for HAR members, $59 for non-members.
Sign Up Here Today!