The CIPS Institute is a week-long session consisting of five classes:
- The Local Markets is an analysis of the international real estate business environment, including capital flow, currencies, government regulations, and cultures. The practical aspects of international brokerage, networking, marketing and selling are discussed.
- The Americas and International Real Estate for professionals who work with Caribbean, North, Central and South American investors. Historical and cultural influences, regional relationship and investment opportunities are covered along with a special focus on Mexico.
- Europe International Real Estate covers the logistics of how to conduct real estate transactions with clients from the European Countries.
- Asia/Pacific and International Real Estate covers the real estate practices for Asia and the Pacific. Emphasis is placed on culture influences, economic trends and assessing investment opportunities. A special chapter on working with the Japanese is included.
- Transaction Tools provides the tools needed to present investment information to international clients in their currency and area. Students will learn how to measure investment performance, prepare financial projections, and understand the effects of taxes and exchange rates on investments. (This course is waived for CCIM designees.)
Date: July 28, 29, 30, and July 31 – August 1
Time: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Location: HAR Central
Click Here to Sign Up Today!