Completion of the Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) Designation Course is an essential step for REALTORS® in understanding the distinct real estate goals, concerns, and needs of seniors today.
This course looks at:
- key differences in housing options, from age-restricted communities to age-in-place design to assisted living
- applications of the Housing for Older Persons Act (HOPA);
- the ins and outs of reverse mortgages;
- the use of pensions, 401k accounts, and IRAs in real estate transactions;
- developing a team of senior specialists, including estate planners, reverse mortgages lenders, clutter and staging specialists
- and more.
THIS COURSE FEE INCLUDES YOUR FIRST YEAR DUES FOR THE SRES COUNCIL OF $99.
Date: Thursday, June 5 – 6
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Location: HAR Central
Sign Up Today at www.har.com/edu