In the highly competitive real estate industry, it’s important to be known as someone who is truly customer focused.
In this interactive workshop we will:
- Identify six key ingredients of great customer service.
- Discuss the importance of developing a professional identity through establishing core values.
- Discuss ways to get your customer to help you provide a great customer experience.
- Develop a plan to ensure success with co-op agents.
- Identify internal customers who are critical to your professional success.
- Discuss 5 action steps for creating great internal customer service that leads to a great customer experience for the “paying” customer.
- Discuss how customer complaints are actually good for your long term success.
This course will assist real estate professionals in creating a comprehensive customer service strategy that will assist in their ability to create referrals through their provision of a great experience for both external (buyers/sellers) and internal customers.
Date: Monday, May 12
Time: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. or 1 – 4 p.m.
Location: HAR Central
Sign Up Online at www.har.com/edu