Even though brokers and agents are both real estate agents, they both play a different role when it comes to the real estate industry. Each plays a vital and important role and deserves education and training that fits their specific needs. HAR understands that and that’s why we have designed the 2013 BIG e Conference around both agents and brokers!
This year, the BIG e will have an agent centric track and a broker centric track to increase the benefits for our attendees. Whether you are new to the industry or a well-seasoned veteran, you will find education geared specifically for what you do.
Agents, the Red Oak Ballroom has you covered!
- If you haven’t had the chance to see Debbie Maier or can’t wait to see her again, she’s here to show you that “Remarkable Customer Service” isn’t an event, but a way of being every day.
- “What Do You Know About the Consumer?” Well this group knows a lot! HAR President and CEO Bob Hale is teaming up with Move, Inc.’s Curt Beardsley and Marilyn Wilson of the WAV Group, to give you insight into the wants and needs of your clients.
- Terry Watson, yes we did just say Terry Watson, knows that technology plays an essential role in the lives of a real estate agent. Find out “The Top 10 Technology Mistakes that 99% of Agents Make” and how you can correct them.
- Learn superior service from those who do it the best in Houston! Carl Walker with Brennan’s, Mary Grace Gray with the Hotel Granduca, and Mike Berray with Post Oak Motor Cars have the skills and knowledge, and are passing them on to you.
Don’t worry brokers, we didn’t forget you!
- How can you prepare your agents for today’s consumer? Find out “What Today’s Consumer Looks Like” from Oscar Gonzales. Get the low down on Harris County demographics and how to use that information to help your agents.
- Need to enhance your brokerages productivity? Look no further, it’s “ETS 101.” Learn from broker productivity guru, Chris Dickson, and SureClose’s own Beth Young, on the simple steps you can take to take your brokerage to the next level.
- We’ve got one more surprise for you, but we’re not telling you yet…
To open and close the day as a cohesive group, there will be keynote sessions in the Red Oak Ballroom that will knock the socks off both agents and brokers!
Opening Keynote Session
Step right up for a ride into “The Future of Real Estate.” Find out what’s next for the real estate industry directly from the mouths of the game changers! Redfin, Trulia, Zillow and REALTOR.com will be here with HAR President and CEO Bob Hale at the helm leading you into the future of your industry.
Closing Keynote Session
Ever go to a conference and not remember a single thing you learned or did you forget to actually implement those amazing ideas into your business? Jared James, dubbed by Klout as one of the top 25 most influential people in real estate, will show you “How to Turn Your Intent into Action Once and for All!” Jared understands people and why they do what they do, so take a tip from the “why guy” of real estate and REGISTER TODAY!