Texas REALTORS® Leadership Program (TRLP) Application Deadline is March 15
Due to its overwhelming success, the Houston Association of REALTORS® will once again offer the Texas REALTORS® Leadership Program (TRLP). This eight-month program has been created specifically for those who wish to further themselves as a leader both personally and professionally.
Participants will learn about their communication skills, how to lead a team and work within a team, understand multi-cultures, and how to grow their real estate business while learning about their community, government, and business partners.
TRLP offers participants the opportunity to meet other motivated leaders and to share intensive learning experience that focuses on community issues and leadership skills. The purpose of the leadership program is to prepare the next generation of REALTORS® to meet future challenges. The program provides participants with lectures, seminars, guest speakers, group discussions and leadership exercises that address vital issues affecting REALTORS®.
To graduate from the Leadership Program, Realtors® are expected to attend ALL full-day sessions. (Dates are tentative and will be confirmed before program begins.)
- Session 1 – April 10-12, 2013 Learning to Lead (Overnight Retreat)
- Session 2 – May 2, 2013 Understanding Your Style of Leadership
- Session 3 – June 13, 2013 Time Management, Balance and Renewal
- Session 4 – July 11, 2013 Leading Across Differences
- Session 5 – August 1, 2013 Key Lessons in Leadership & Business Planning
- Session 6 – August 29, 2013 Spokes Person Training
- Session 7 – September 19, 2013 Law, Legislature and Leadership (One Day Austin Bus Trip)
- Session 8 – October 17, 2013 H-Town Day
- Session 9 – November 1, 2013 Graduation, Evaluation & Feedback
Are you interested in being part of the leadership program offered at the Houston Association of REALTORS®? The cost is $549 and participation is limited. You must fill out an application which is available by contacting the HAR Professional Development Department at (713) 629-1900 ext. 263. Applications must be received by Friday, March 15, 2013. All applications will be reviewed by the Leadership Selection Task Force for approval. Applications are available by request or online at www.har.com/membertraining and then selecting the “Leadership Program Details” tab.
Questions? Please call Rita Klein Blevins at (713) 629-1900 ext. 263 or you may e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.