Certified Short Sale Negotiator
This one-day course is focused on the short sale process and the different negotiation techniques required to successfully negotiate a short sale.
The negotiating skills you will acquire include:
- How to ensure your seller receives the expert advice necessary to determine that a short sale is the proper course of action.
- How to understand the short sale process from pre-qualifying the seller to closing the transaction with the banks and buyer.
- How to plan for the following negotiations in the short sale:
1. Listing Agent with Seller
2. Listing Agent with Buyer’s Agent / Buyer
3. Buyer’s Agent with Listing Agent / Seller
4. Listing Agent with Seller’s lien holders (e.g. banks, mortgage insurance, etc.)
- How to properly utilize and complete all forms required in the short sale
December 3, 2012
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Approved for 6 hours of MCE, TREC # 06-00-063-23009
Program fee: $119
Attention Brokers and Office Managers:
The mandatory Broker Responsibility Course is now being offered at all HAR locations.
The cost for this six-hour program is only $50 and will satisfy the TREC broker responsibility course requirement.
Become a Leader in 2013
Texas REALTORS® Leadership Program (TRLP)
Applications Now Available
Become a leader today. Due to its overwhelming success, HAR will once again offer 30 members the opportunity to take part in an extensive 8-month leadership program. Each session equips REALTOR® members with the tools necessary to grow both personally and professionally.
Applications for the 2013 TRLP are now available. Contact the Professional Development department at (713) 629-1900 ext. 6 or email email@example.com to request an application.
Online Learning Now Available 24/7
Looking for a way to obtain your 15 hours of Mandatory Continuing Education (MCE) without leaving your home or office? Simply visit the HAR training site and select the “Online Learning” tab.
Coming Your Way in 2013
- The all-new Property Management Series
- Conversational Spanish
- Certified International Property Specialist Designation
Sign up for classes TODAY! www.har.com/edu
Contact the HAR Professional Development Department at
(713) 629-1900 ext. 370