The GRI designation is the most widely recognized of the National Real Estate Designations. Consisting of three course, each taught by experts in their respective fields. These topics include: Finance, Marketing and Brokerage.
GRI 1: Finance
Location: HAR Bay Area
Dates: July 20, 23-25
GRI 2: Marketing
Location: HAR Central
Dates: August 2-3 and 6-7
Investment for each GRI Segment: $295 for HAR Members and $325 for Non-Members * Each GRI is approved for 9 hours of MCE or 30 hours of SAE
Earn Your Social Media Pro Designation With the All-New SMP Boot Camp!
This two-day program will take you through all of the most popular and widely used social networking platforms while explaining how to use them in your business. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogging, smart phones, tablets, video and advanced use of these tools will be covered throughout the session. A voluntary follow-up webinar is included in this program.
HAR SMP Boot Camp
- July 16-17 at HAR Central
- August 28-29 at HAR Fort Bend
Each day will run 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. and is approved for 12 hours of MCE. The cost for this program is $149.
Become a Texas Affordable Housing Specialist
The Texas Affordable Housing Specialist certification equips Texas REALTORS® with the knowledge to help increase sustainable home ownership. It aims to educate you about state programs available to assist buyers and to provide information to help at-risk home owners manage their current situation. The more you know about affordable housing programs, the better you can assist your clients in making home ownership a reality.
Participation in both the TAHS elective day and the four-hour United Texas course is required to earn the designation.
United Texas: Texas Affordable Housing Specialist
HAR Bay Area
8 a.m. – 12 p.m. OR 1 – 5 p.m.
TAHS Elective Day
HAR Bay Area
Leasing 101 – Understanding the Basics of Leasing
Today’s market has shown a significant increase in the number of leases. Take advantage of this opportunity by learning the basics of leases and gaining insight into all the new rules and obligations for you and your clients.
- July 18 at HAR Central
- August 21 at HAR Central
9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Approved for 6 hours of MCE, TREC # 06-00-033-22891. The cost for this program is $39
Worried About Your Online Reputation and How to Protect It? Want to Gain Exposure for Yourself and Your Business?
Sign Up for These Brand New HAR Courses!
- Managing Your Online Reputation in Real Estate
- How to Gain SEO: Search Engine Optimization in Real Estate
Beginning in July, both of these MCE approved classes will be held regularly at each of the HAR offices.
Earn 15 hours of MCE at any HAR Location or 24/7 Online
- HAR has partnered with several schools to provide you with complete 15-hour MCE packages (Legal/Ethics included) at each of the HAR locations. Please visit the Professional Development website to select the time and location convenient to you.
- Classes can be found by searching under school name or location.
- The online university will allow you the option of completing your 15 hours of MCE at your convenience. See the site for special monthly discount opportunities.
- 20% discount coupons for both The CE Shop and Spencer Schools are located on the left side of the education website.
Sign up TODAY! www.har.com/edu
Questions? Contact the HAR Professional Department at
(713) 629-1900 ext. 370