The Houston/Gulf Coast CCIM Chapter has recognized nine chapter members who recently earned the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation from the CCIM Institute, one of the leading commercial real estate associations in the world.
Awarded the designation at the institute’s recent business meetings are the following:
• Kevin Dalrymple, Director of Sales, Clay & Co.
• Nathan Gaines, Vice President, Caldwell Companies
• Jeanette Kew, Broker Associate, RE/MAX Memorial Town & Country
• Lance Langenhoven, Keller Williams Realty
• Matt Moake, Director of Brokerage Services, Drake Realty Group
• Leslie Phelps, Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS®
• Amy Silvey, Vice President/Auction Director, Clay & Co.
• Mike Spears, Principal, The National Realty Group, Inc.
• Blake R. Virgilio, Associate, Caldwell Companies
These nine new designees were among the many commercial real estate professionals who passed the CCIM Comprehensive Examination, the final component in the designation process. Only about six percent of the estimated 150,000 commercial real estate practitioners nationwide hold the CCIM designation. The CCIM designation is awarded to commercial real estate professionals upon successful completion of a graduate-level education curriculum and presentation of a portfolio of qualifying experience. Visit http://www.ccimhouston.org for more information.
And New Officers
The Houston/Gulf Coast CCIM Chapter chapter recently elected new officers for 2012. They are:
• President: D’Etta Casto-DeLeon, CCIM, Grandbridge Real Estate Capital
• President Elect: A. David Schwarz IV, CCIM, Grandbridge Real Estate Capital
• Vice President: Marilynne Clark, CCIM, Cushman and Wakefield
• Treasurer: Sandy Benak, CCIM, Granite Properties
• Secretary: Taro Chellaram, Danny Nguyen Commercial
• Immediate Past President: Ann Marie Daleo-Servos, CCIM