Commercial Gateway is on the brink of releasing several new program enhancements for its members. Included in these features to be available by the first of 2012:
Use a map to identify a subject property and quickly access a variety of tools including:
- Integrated tax roll integration – Add a listing and automatically capture the basic tax ID information and location for your property.
- Tenant list – View a list of tenants based on the Business Personal Property Tax Roll.
- Residential heat maps – Data map layer that shows updated 2011 home sales activity
- Parcel boundary – Subject property boundary is displayed using GIS parcel data from area CADs
- Bird’s Eye Views and Street Maps – based on Google maps
- Demographics – updated from 2010 Census solid data
- Site Evaluation – Quickly assess a subject property’s surrounding market conditions. View a list of national retailers utilizing Dunn & Bradstreet business databases and HCAD. Brokers and researchers can add and remove businesses to update the list.
InvestIt Lite: The “Lite” version of the investment analysis program will allow members to perform numerous analyses on properties.
- Auto-transfer property information from CommGate listing
- Acquisition and finance structuring
- Basic lease and income data
- Annual-only projections
- Helps prepare sales presentations
- Designed for quick property review
- No software to install; browser-based program
Build more attractive flyers quickly from information and pictures loaded to CommGate.
- Auto-loads listing information
- Browser-based program; no program to install
- Select from various templates for a quick layout
- Print or email the finished flyer or attach it to your listing in CommGate.
National Haves and Wants
Provide members the ability to broadcast email to members of the other NAR-affiliated CIES in several other major U.S. markets. This feature will provide:
- National exposure for investment property
- More than 130,000 subscribers and a growing targeted audience
- Market locally and/or nationally
- Access the historical wants and haves
- Create custom hot sheets to be alerted about specific properties