The Houston Association of REALTORS® (HAR) has announced the winners of the second annual NextGen REALTOR® Group (NRG) 20 Under 40 Rising Stars in Real Estate Awards.
The awards are given to 20 Houston-area real estate professionals 40 years of age or younger who have demonstrated excellence in the areas of sales, leadership and community involvement. All members of HAR, the winners represent what the selection committee considers an overall well-rounded REALTOR®.
The 2011 winners are:
• Ivan Arjona, RE/MAX The Woodlands & Spring
• John Braun, Bayou Properties Realty
• Kimberly Buish, Red Door Realty & Associates
• Jim Butcher, Capital Trust Realty
• Alicia Cribbs, Greenwood King
• Mark Dimas, Professional Group Realty
• Kimberly Harding, RE/MAX Space Center
• Rory Higgins, Keller Williams Realty – Metropolitan
• Jessica Holcomb Pack, Keller Williams Realty
• Ginny Jackson, Greenwood King Properties
• Thai Klam, RE/MAX 360
• Katie Kohlhauff-Paulsen, RE/MAX Northwest
• Shawn Manderscheid, Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS®
• Laura Mayer, John Daugherty, REALTORS®
• Pamela Post, RE/MAX Realty Center
• Melissa Seureau, RE/MAX Realty Center
• Alan Stanfield, Stanfield Properties
• Cathy A. Trevino, Prudential Gary Greene, REALTORS®
• Kimberly Williams, RE/MAX ALLSTARS
• Kayelin Wright, Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS®
The 2011 winners were selected out of a highly competitive field of entries, which exceeded the number of competitors in last year’s inaugural awards presentation.
The award recipients will be honored at NRG’s fall luncheon on Thursday, October 27 at The Bell Tower on 34th.
For more information about NRG, go to http://nextgenrealtor.har.com
Photo by: TK Images