This Thursday is The BIG e, HAR’s new one-day technology and sales conference for agents and brokers.
There will be 30 presentations in all with topics such as “You are Selling a Home, Not a House and What’s the Difference?,” “The New Fusion MLS – How to Work with an Empowered Consumer,” “Become the Expert in Your Local Market,” “Working with Clients 30 and Under” and so much more!
A hands on “How To” room will be open the entire day, plus you can receive MCE credit hours. All at the new City Centre at I-10 and Beltway 8 at the Norris Conference Center.
Parking is free in the adjacent garage, enter the conference center on the 3rd level. Tickets are $69 and available online until noon on October 12 and at the front door starting at 8 am on October 13.
8 – 9 a.m. Registration & Networking
9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. The BIG e
5:30 – 7 p.m. After Hours Party at Yard House hosted by NRG
The eAgent Pass $69
- Access to all 9 speaker sessions in the Red Oak Ballroom
- Access to all 24 lab sessions
- MCE credit opportunities at no extra charge
- Additional hands-on education in the “How To Room”
- Access to the After Hours Party at Yard House