Send to Phone – A new feature that allows agents to text listing information directly from Tempo to a cell phone is being made available in May. Similar to the way agents currently email listings from Tempo, this new feature will allow agents to text multiple listings to their cell phone or directly to a client’s cell phone (you must indicate which cell phone provider). There is no charge to send the text via Tempo but regular cell phone text charges may apply if the person receiving the text has a plan that requires them to pay for incoming text messages. The text message contains a few basic facts about the property and if received on a web enabled cell phone there will be a link to a detailed property information report.
Photo Gallery – A new photo gallery is also being added to Tempo that allows agents to more easily navigate through multiple high resolution images. A link to the new photo gallery is located under the primary image displayed on each listing detail page, next to the links for virtual tours and documents and at the top of the existing detailed media page that displays all the photos at on one page. The new gallery allows users to thumb back and forth through all the large photos while previewing the photo descriptions under each photo. The thumbnail photo ribbon at the bottom allows users to quickly access a specific photo for that listing.
Other enhancements coming in May…
- Ability to access the new “FIND” listing search tool from the Tempo “Search” menu.
- Quick access to zip code and city level statistics. Just click on the zip code or location field from any property detail page.
- Automated email reminder sent to listing agent 14 and 7 days prior to the passing of the ‘Estimated Closing Date’ value.
- Tempo Search Statistics: Added Adj. Sales price and Adj. Sp/SF as new columns.
- Quick Search: ‘Closed Date’ field moved to last field on search page.
- Quick Search: Townhouse/Condo: ‘Loft’ added to quick search page
- ‘Waterfront’ and ‘Water View’ choices added to ‘Lot Description’ field. If either one is selected then ‘Waterfront Features’ will be available to further describe the type of water feature.
- ‘Bonus End Date’ added as a new field that will allow listing agent to enter a future date for when a bonus will no longer be offered. Upon that date the bonus amount will automatically be removed from the system. The bonus would apply to any offers submitted prior to the removal of the bonus offer.
- CMA Wizard: Added option to suppress display of a ‘Suggested List Price’.
- CMA Wizard: Step 7: Default value for price calculation defaults to ‘Sold Properties Only’ when closed listings are included in analysis.
- CMA Reports: Add * to next ‘List Price’ if price has changed from original list price.
- CMA Reports: Rentals: Add Unit# to address column.
- Rental: ‘Repair Deductible’ field removed from system to be consistent with updated TAR Lease Agreement form.