The Houston Association of REALTORS® is making headlines! Here’s a look at some of the media coverage our organization has received over the past few weeks.
HAR’s MLS Update for June 2010, reporting on strong pricing trends despite the waning effects of the federal homebuyer tax credit, generated coverage in late June by the following media outlets:
• Examiner Newspapers
• Houston Business Journal (online and print editions)
• Houston Chronicle (online and print editions as well as Prime Property real estate blog)
• Houston Community Newspapers
• KHOU-TV (11 News)
• KPRC-TV (News 2 Houston)
• KTRK-TV (13 Eyewitness News)
• KUHF (Houston Public Radio)
HAR Chair of the Board Margie Dorrance was a featured guest on the public affairs program “Positively Houston” that debuted on July 29 on KUHT-TV/Houston PBS (Channel 8). Host Jack Maxwell, a REALTOR®, interviewed Margie about the local real estate market’s positive performance as well as about the HAR Flame initiative.
These stories and more are chronicled in the HAR Online Newsroom at www.har.com/newsroom