The Houston Association of REALTORS® (HAR) annual Board of Directors election has concluded with a new slate of executive committee members and directors for 2011. Members of the 2011 executive committee are:
• Carlos Bujosa – Chairman
McDade, Smith, Gould, Johnston, Mason + Company
• Wayne Stroman – Chairman-elect
• Danny Frank – Vice Chairman 1
Keller Williams Realty Pearland
• Chaille Ralph – Vice Chair 2
Heritage Texas Properties
• Nancy Furst – Secretary/Treasurer
The Furst Group
• Margie Dorrance – Immediate Past Chair
Keller Williams Realty Metropolitan
• Marilyn Arendt, Marilyn Arendt Properties
• Mario Arriaga, First Group
• Tiffany Curry, Prudential Gary Greene, REALTORS® – Inner Loop
• Cheri Fama, John Daugherty, REALTORS®
• Cindy Hamann, Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS®
• Amy Smythe Harris, Realty Associates
• Pattie Huey, Prudential Gary Greene, REALTORS®
• Bill Jones, Wayland Hancock Properties
• Dovie Morgan, Martha Turner Properties – Executive Committee Appointee to the Board
“This board election drew a record number of talented candidates which I believe demonstrates the growing interest that HAR members have in actively participating in their REALTOR® association and promoting the real estate industry in Houston,” said 2010 HAR Chair Margie Dorrance of Keller Williams Realty Metropolitan.
The 2011 election marked the third consecutive year for the use of online video campaign messages which allowed candidates to make personalized presentations of their credentials to the HAR membership through the association’s Web site, HAR.com.
“Houston has remained one of the healthiest real estate markets in the country as others have struggled through a challenging economy, and I look forward to serving with the 2011 board as we continue expanding services for our REALTOR® members and real estate consumers,” said 2011 HAR Chairman Carlos Bujosa of McDade, Smith, Gould, Johnston, Mason + Company.
All 2011 HAR board members and officers will be installed in December.