Supra has created a Supra iPhone Adapter which plugs into the iPhone’s 30 pin charging connector. It adds Infrared to the iPhone which allows it to open the Supra iBox. It is designed to hang from a key chain when not in use and when you are ready to show a house, just slide it out of its cover, and plug it into your iPhone.
- Wireless Updates and Alerts
- Access iBox and Obtain Listing Keys
- Keep track of all your key boxes right from your phone
- Manage and Program your keyboxes
- Easily place and remove keyboxes from listings using your phone
- Change your own shackle codes
How much does the Supra iPhone Adapter cost?
The iPhone adapter is available at all HAR locations at a cost of $52.95 plus tax. A monthly service fee of $12.65 plus tax is charged by Supra to utilize the iPhone to access and open key boxes, the same cost as the existing ActiveKEY.
How do I get Supra Access for my iPhone?
Moving from the ActiveKEY to the iPhone is a very simple process. It will only take a few minutes at any HAR location, and you will be opening lock boxes with your iPhone.
- Using your iPhone, download the Supra eKEY app from the Apple App Store (Just search for “Supra” in the iPhone app store and select the eKEY app. There is no charge to download the app.)
- Purchase a Supra iPhone Adapter at any HAR location ($52.95 + tax)
- After you have your adapter, a HAR member services representative will provide an authorization code. Once the authorization code is entered into the iPhone eKEY software, you are ready to open lock boxes with your iPhone!
(Please note: If you are currently using the ActiveKEY, you will need to bring it with you and turn it in before you can use the iPhone.)
Will the Supra iPhone Adapter require batteries?
No! The Adapter gets its power from the iPhone, thus no batteries to change and it will never need to be charged. It only uses power when a box is opened, thus it has very little impact on the iPhone’s battery.
What models of iPhones will be supported?
eKEY for iPhone will run on all current models of iPhone (2G, 3G, 3Gs). It will also run on the new iPhone 4. Note that for 2G, 3G, and 3Gs devices, you must have iPhone OS 3.1.3 or above installed on your iPhone.