Commercial Gateway provides maximum exposure for active commercial listings by providing a single point of entry that then relays and displays that property information on several of the most relevant websites. Because Commercial Gateway is owned and controlled by the Houston Association of REALTORS®, we are able to pursue display agreements and partnerships that are focused on increased exposure for our members and not on increasing their fees or costs.
When members of Commercial Gateway enter a listing, it is displayed instantly on both the public and member sides of
www.CommGate.com as well as several other sites at the local, regional and national levels.
- www.CommGate.com is the No.1 Google search result for “Houston commercial real estate,” so that is the initial destination.
- www.chron.com/commercial is the commercial real estate website of the Houston Chronicle. Members’ listings automatically display on this site.
- www.CommercialSource.com is the commercial website of the National Association of REALTORS®. This is similar to REALTOR.com for commercial real estate. CommercialSource.com also has a display agreement to include this information on REALTOR.com.
- The Greater Houston Partnership’s Opportunity Houston GIS system is a semi-public system used by site selectors and economic development professionals to promote Houston to corporations and businesses considering expansion and relocation.
Many area economic development organizations are affiliate members of Commercial Gateway and utilize a customized search of their area to promote the specific available real estate on their websites. These include:
- Fort Bend Economic Development
- Katy Economic Development Council
- Pearland Economic Development Council
- Fort Bend Society of Commercial REALTORS®
- Commercial Real Estate Association of Montgomery County (CREAM)
- Economic Development Partnership – South Montgomery County and The Woodlands
- City of Sugar Land Economic Development
- Near Northwest Management District
- Missouri City, TX
- Aldine District
- Brays Oak Management District
- Greater Sharpstown Management District
In addition to the daily website exposure on the local, regional and national websites, the Houston Business Journal publishes four special leasing guides annually. Commercial Gateway provides available for-lease office and industrial listings for these publications.
Principals, landlords and sellers want to know that their listed property is getting maximum exposure to potential buyers, users and tenants. Commercial Gateway delivers that exposure through a large network of local and national display agreements and partnerships.