The HAR REALTOR® is unique within the Houston community. Our days are spent working among the individuals, families and neighborhoods of our community. We share their joys and their challenges and perhaps more than any other group we appreciate the dreams and aspirations they have for themselves and their families.
But hundreds of us take this perspective one step farther through our work with countless organizations and charities that seek to enhance the lives of our fellow Houstonians. This selflessness and this energy is what defines the HAR Flame.
These are unusual times in our nation and our community. This is a moment in time when all of us have an opportunity to make a difference through our charitable focus and activities. We believe it is important that our community know about your generosity so please share your volunteer hours. We know that others will be inspired by your example so please share your story.
The generosity of heart that REALTORS® possess is evidenced by the actions that they take as they share their time, talents and resources. Whether we work in our community together in teams or individually, we are allowed the joy of seeing sadness turn to smiles and tears turn to happiness.
Your stories strengthen our community and inspire your fellow REALTORS®. Please share them so all can feel the positive energy of your contribution.
- The number of hours you volunteer
- Where you volunteer and what you did/do
- Upload photos and/or video
As we participate together, we inspire and motivate each other and truly realize that “doing good for others is good for ourselves and our businesses”.
It is a time when we can inspire ourselves, our fellow REALTORS® and our fellow citizens through sharing our examples of caring.
(Entered by REALTORS® on the HAR Flame Site)
- Aids Foundation Houston
- American Cancer Society
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Bo’s Place
- Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation
- Child Advocates Inc
- Children’s Miracle Network
- Church/Religious Organizations
- Community School Programs
- Dress for Success
- E-Rescue Houston
- Fanatical Change
- Forgotten Angels
- Golden Beginnings Golden Retrieve Rescue
- Habitat for Humanity
- Houston Canine Frisbee Disc Club
- Houston Food Bank
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- Keller Williams Red Day
- KW Cares
- Life Gift
- Mary Marek Elementary PTO
- Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA)
- Nancy Owens Memorial Foundation
- Race for the Cure
- Rebuilding Together – Houston
- Ronald McDonald House
- Sunshine Kids
- Team in Training, The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Texas Children’s Hospital
- The Salvation Army
- The Woodlands Kiwanis Club
- Trees of Houston
- Wellspring Village