The Houston/Gulf Coast CCIM Chapter has recognized five chapter members who recently earned the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation from the CCIM Institute, one of the leading commercial real estate associations in the world.
Awarded the designation at the Institute’s recent business meetings were the following:
- Travis Baker, Moody Rambin
- Joshua Cox, Waterman Steele Real Estate Advisors
- Ron Dovich, Ratcliff Companies
- Angela Orlando, Quanta Services, Inc.
- Emily Summers, ExxonMobil
- Casey Thom, Sunstone MH Consultants
The five local members were among the commercial real estate professionals who passed the CCIM Comprehensive Examination, the final component in the designation process. The CCIM designation is awarded upon successful completion of an intensive analytical curriculum of 200 classroom hours and presentation of a portfolio of qualifying experience demonstrating concept mastery through real-world success. CCIMs are recognized experts in commercial real estate brokerage, leasing, asset management, valuation, and investment analysis.
An affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®, the Chicago-based CCIM Institute has conferred the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation to commercial real estate and allied professionals since 1969. Visit www.ccim.com or www.ccimhouston.org for more information.
Newly installed CCIM Houston/Gulf Coast Chapter 2018 officers on the Executive Board are:
- President: Blake Willeford, CCIM, Grandbridge Real Estate Capital LLC
- President-Elect: Jane Nodskov, CCIM, ICO Commercial
- Treasurer: Kristen Wiehe, ARA Newmark
- Secretary: Paula Bruns, CCIM, Colvill Office Properties
- Immediate Past President: Trey Miller, CCIM, Boxer Property
- Director At Large: D’Etta Casto-DeLeon, CCIM, CBRE
- Director At Large: Samantha Harris, CCIM, MD Anderson