The Houston/Gulf Coast CCIM Chapter has recognized 10 chapter members who recently earned the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation from the CCIM Institute, one of the leading commercial real estate associations in the world.
Awarded the designation at the Institute’s recent business meetings were the following:
- Joe Foty, Cunningham Ventures
- Ridley Goodpasture, Weingarten Realty
- Randy Hopper, The Weitzman Group
- Greg Jasper, Stafford Barrett Commercial Brokerage (College Station)
- Christopher Jones, Marcus & Millichap
- William Kline, Graduate Realty LLC
- Webb Mitchell, Assured Property Service
- Jessica Prince, Coldwell Banker Commercial
- Christie Weiss, Liberty Property Trust
- Emily Zarcara, Q10 KDH
The 10 local members were among the commercial real estate professionals who passed the CCIM Comprehensive Examination, the final component in the designation process. The CCIM designation is awarded upon successful completion of an intensive analytical curriculum of 200 classroom hours and presentation of a portfolio of qualifying experience demonstrating concept mastery through real-world success. CCIMs are recognized experts in commercial real estate brokerage, leasing, asset management, valuation, and investment analysis.
An affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®, the Chicago-based CCIM Institute has conferred the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation to commercial real estate and allied professionals since 1969. Visit www.ccim.com or www.ccimhouston.org for more information.
Newly installed CCIM Houston/Gulf Coast Chapter 2017 officers on the Executive Board are:
- President: Trey Miller, CCIM, Boxer Property
- President-Elect: Blake Willeford, CCIM, Grandbridge Real Estate Capital LLC
- Treasurer: Jane Nodskov, CCIM, ICO Commercial
- Secretary: Paula Bruns, CCIM, Colvill Office Properties
- Immediate Past President: Gary Martin, CCIM, Wells Fargo
- Director At Large: Evelyn Ward, CCIM, Transwestern
- Director At Large: Greg Barra, CCIM, Boyd Commercial