The purpose of this course is to address the regulatory aspects of the management, operation and supervision of a real estate brokerage firm in Texas.
This course provides an understanding and working knowledge of:
- the law of agency, planning and organization of business entities,
- requirements for written policies and procedures,
- records retention and control, advertising,
- recruitment and training of agents,
- and the anatomy of a complaint filed with Texas Real Estate Commission.
*Approved for 6 hrs of MCE credit
Date: Thursday, Jan 16.
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Location: HAR Central
Sign Up Today Here.