Early Voting: Monday, October 21 – Friday, November 1. Poll times vary.
Election Day: Tuesday, November 5. Polls open 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
What Makes a REALTOR® Party Candidate?
- Is carefully screened by local REALTOR® volunteers.
- Understands the importance of protecting homeownership, promoting the real estate industry, and protecting private property rights.
- Is approved by the HAR Board of Directors, TREPAC Trustees and the TAR Executive Board.
To see the full list of statewide ballot propositions, click HERE.
Did you know?
A voter will be required to show one of the following forms of photo identification at the polling location before the voter will be permitted to cast a vote. To see examples of any of the below forms of ID, click HERE.
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
- Texas concealed handgun license issued by DPS
- United States military identification card containing the person’s photograph
- United States citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph
- United States passport
Political Advertisement authorized by Texas Association of REALTORS® Political Action Committee and the Houston Association of REALTORS®